NO SMOKING, EATING OR DRINKING IN VEHICLES
- Payment is accepted via cash, check and ALL major credit cards.
- Fare prices are good whether departing or arriving – One Even Price
- Returned checks carry a twenty-dollar ($20) fee.
- Rides IN or OUT of Metro Boston (except from Logan) are an additional $20 plus tolls.
- All out-of-pocket charges such as tolls, parking, etc. are added into final total fare.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATIONS
- Reservations should be made with 48-hour notice, otherwise subject to availability.
- All fares are based on both the number of people in each vehicle as well as the vehicle type. If service requirements change, client MUST inform CAC so fare can be adjusted.
- All reservations are secured with a major credit card (AMEX, MC, VISA, DINERS, DISCOVER).
- Cancellations made with less than two hours notice will be billed the full fare.
- No-shows will be billed the full fare and are automatically charged to the securing credit card.
STOPS EN ROUTE & WAITING TIME
AIRPORT PICK-UP SERVICE
- A grace period of five minutes on departures and forty-five minutes on arrivals is given, after which waiting time is calculated at $.85 per minute in five-minute increments and is added on top of the total fare.
- Interim stop(s) before reaching final destination are calculated at fifteen dollars ($20) per each additional stop and are added into the base fare amount. Additional waiting time will be calculated at $.85 per minute.
DEDICATED SERVICE – HIRE CAR AND DRIVER – SUBJECT TO FOUR-HOUR MINIMUM
- Upon the flight landing, driver will wait up to forty-five (45) minutes before leaving. If flight is canceled, if passenger changes the flight or if passengers have problems with baggage, they must call (888)-622-2003 to notify office, who will in turn notify driver. No-shows will be billed the full fare. It is incumbent on the traveler to meet CAC drivers at the designated limo waiting area unless otherwise specified (see Arrival Instruction Sheet). Additional wait time will be calculated in five-minute intervals based on $.85 per minute.
POINT-TO-POINT FARES and DESTINATION CHARGES
All fares not preset on the chart of base fares are charged at the rate of two dollars ($2.50) per mile plus SERVICE FEE or the applicable vehicle mileage rate, whichever is greater. All out-of-pocket charges are additional. All timed work is clocked from “garage-out” to final destination. If final destination is more than fifty miles from CAC’s base, time is clicked back to “garage-in”.
|11:00pm – 11:59am ||$10.00 |
|12:00am – 12:59am ||$20.00 |
| || |
|4:00am - 4:59am ||$20.00 |
|5:00am – 5:59am |
- A $5 charge is added to the total fare for excessive baggage handling (limit five per person)
- There is an additional twenty dollar ($20) charge added to the total fare for a greeter